Saturday, October 17, 2009

Halfway

So, last yesterday was my 55th day living in Costa Rica, and I have 54 days left (including today). I am over the half way point, which is wild. It's not so much that it's wild that I've been here this long, it's more that I'm only half way through. Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled that I'm only half way through. I keep thinking, that I'm going to be leaving soon, and that I'm running out of time here, but really, I'm only half way through.
I think it has something to do with paseos. We are going to take a total of 5 paseos (little trips). We've gone on three, and we have two more to go. I think I feel that the because I only have two left, I don't have any time. I'm glad to know that's not the case.
Can you tell that relief seems to be a theme of this entry.
My parents are coming in two days. I think it's wild that they are comeing at almost the exact halfway point. A lot of times, someone will say, "Oh, how convinient/interesting that x is happening at this time," and the response is "it's not convinient/interesting at all, I planned it this way." I'm pretty sure that's what happened. Anyway, I'm really excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment